[OCLUG-Tech] MythTV questions, anyone?

Hi all:

First of all, thanks to everyone who came out for my MythTV
presentation Thursday evening!  In case any of you have questions
about setting up and using MythTV, I'd be happy to answer them here.
Another very useful source of information is the MythTV wiki:

    http://www.mythtv.org/wiki

Also, if you're interested in learning more about over-the-air digital
television, I recommend visiting digitalhome.ca's over-the-air digital
forum:

    http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

There is a huge amount of information there, everything from antenna
recommendations and designs for do-it-yourself antennas, to channel
listings and reception reports.

Regards,
Clayton