Re: [OCLUG-Tech] MythTV questions, anyone?

Clayton,

thanks for doing the presentation, I found it most informative.  I
picked up a WinTV-HVR-850 and will be setting up Myth on a BeagleBoard.

Unfortunately, by now I've forgotten everything you said.  Could you
post your slides somewhere?

Cheers,
-Bart

* Clayton Smith <argilo [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> [091205 11:08]: