[OCLUG-Tech] Potential contract

An academic organization I've been involved with wants to put in a
back-end content management system for their website. They like the
current "face", but want a more maintainable system. Base is Apache on a
virtual linux box environment. They want an open source solution. While
I've built several web-based systems (e.g., homework delivery system)
and dabbled with different CMS possibilities, I'd prefer to team up to
bid on this with someone who has more direct experience in CMS, using my
knowledge of the organization, the website, and the capabilities of
those who will have to maintain it so the result is a good fit.

If interested, get in touch off-list.

John Nash  nashjc _at_ uottawa.ca