Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation Offer

Hi all,

Jeff's topic sounds great to me. I'd definitely be interested in hearing a talk on this.

Btw, I should mention that John Nash said the Nov. meeting would likely include some discussion of the Back to School with Linux postmortem and planning future arrangements (since he had to miss the Oct. meeting). I don't know how much time he wanted to allocate for this but I thought I ought to mention it here for time planning purposes.

Cheers,
Lisa