Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation Offer

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, Jeff Green <mail [ at ] forjeff [ dot ] com> wrote:
> My name is Jeff Green.  I recently started up an
> ethical hacking website that strongly pushes Linux.

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for offering to give a presentation.

I'm the speaker co-ordinator for the board and agree that this would be
interesting to the group.

Commenting on Mike's <kenziem [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca> posting, although Jeff
might only have material for a 30 minute presentation, we could follow
it up with a discussion on white hat and black hat hacking and how
sysadmins at organizations hack their own networks to discover
security weaknesses.

We currently have a speaker lined up for the November 5 meeting
(revision control) and a tentative speaker for December 3 (Myth TV) so
we'll have to see how the schedules work out.

Thanks to Bart for forwarding this to the board mailing list.

Note to everyone: All the board members subscribe to this list so feel
free to use this forum for comments, opinions and suggestions.

thanks
roland

Roland Renaud     rjrenaud [ at ] rogers [ dot ] com