Re: [Fwd: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hardware urgently needed -- LiTW - a BBQ!]

  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hardware urgently needed -- LiTW - a BBQ!]
  • From: Lisa <exexpat2 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:18:49 -0400
Related hardware questions: Nickie and I have never been to this event or this park before, so please forgive our ignorance. Is there any other hardware we should be bringing, like chairs, food, utensils, other picnic supplies? Does computer-related hardware (e.g. laptops) typically get brought to this event, or is this an effort to get us out from behind our computer screens? ;)

Lisa