Re: [Fwd: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hardware urgently needed -- LiTW - a BBQ!]

  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Hardware urgently needed -- LiTW - a BBQ!]
  • From: Lisa <exexpat2 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:19:13 -0400
We have a pickup but it has a camper shell. We're in the west end near the Lincoln Heights mall.

Brett: Where are you located? How tall is the BBQ, or is it okay to have it on its side?

Lisa

Prof. John C Nash wrote:
Thanks! Yes VMP area L.

Now does anyone have potential transport to help out? We seem to be working towards a "community based" solution.

Brett: What fuel do you need?

JN