[OCLUG-Tech] Re: Large format negs

Thanks.

There's not a lot, so maybe Mary and I bring a pizza sometime convenient (probably a date after LiTW as we're off to holiday and conference in France next week).

The negs are from my father's deed box. We suspect we already have all the pix, so can do a lo res scan to see what's there which should speed things up. If I knew they were all "new finds" of importance, I'd go commercial. I suspect most are destined for the trash, but there's always that nagging doubt.

Cheers, JN

PS. May be worth recording our experience and putting it on the wiki. It's part of the digital photography scenery.