Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux Kernel Walkthrough screencasts

* ??arko ??ivanov <zzarko [ at ] uns [ dot ] ns [ dot ] ac [ dot ] yu> [081204 14:47]:
> Bart, thanks a lot! And yes, I am interested in the Git talk also.
> Earlier, I have downloaded first part of the walkthrough (three files,
> called Presentation, Code 1 and Code 2; those names were form site,
> not the original names of files, as I remember) in the flv format from
> excess.org (68MB, 91MB and 54MB; 1h02m, 43m, 29m). Is the boot process
> the one following these three?

I've given 3 talks recently that were archived by excess.org.
2 of them were under OCLUG Kernel Walkthrough banner:

 1) overview talk, can be seen on google.
 2) boot process, that I have put up on tetraquark.

Both of these came in multiple parts each.  Hence boot1 and boot2.  I
know that Ian posted them in several formats.

I have also given ta talk at a local ruby group on Git.  I am uploading
that now.  I'll let you know when that's up.  It's in 3 parts.

Also all my talks (the sources to the slides) are in git.

        http://git.jukie.net/intro-to-git.git
        http://git.jukie.net/walkthroughs.git

-Bart

--