[OCLUG-Tech] Linux Kernel Walkthrough screencasts

Hi all!

I'm a member of LUG from Novi Sad, Serbia. If that is OK with you, we would like to play screencasts of your Linux Kernel Walkthroughs at our meetings. The problem is, I have downloaded some of screencasts a few months ago, but now the excess.org site is not responding (Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at excess.org). Is there a mirror for your Linux Kernel Walkthrough screencasts? And, is it OK to play them for audience at our LUG?

Best regards,
Zarko Zivanov