Re: [OCLUG-Tech] linux drivers for TEW-424UB

Hi Brad

iwconfig shows no devices, I tried that already but I am assuming that I
should put lspci into the terminal and see what it bring up.

I checked and ndiswrapper is installed buy default it seems (Ubuntu 704
distro on the laptop )

I have WEP and a single passphrase with a hex key for encryption.

I have loaded the windows driver to the laptop but am not sure what the
next steps are  :-((

So I have been checking the forums too, this is a bit over my head but I
will look into it tonight and get back to you..

Eric B

Gotta keep exercising the old brain box