Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Can anyone save this drive?

C.T. Paterson wrote:

> Upon resumption of power, when I booted up my machine, it did not
> boot...and some experimentation narrowed suspicion down to the hard
> drive.
>
> Any advice or commiseration is welcome.

Is the drive actually spinning?  I have heard of drives that have run
for years, and then won't spin up after being powered down. mechanical
problems.

--
Charles MacDonald               Stittsville Ontario
 cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca        Just Beyond the Fringe