[OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug-announce] Power strip group purchase

Hi Ian

I would like to get this card reader with your order please.
http://www.x1up.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/69/RFC-2210%20--%2022%20in%201%20High%
20Speed%20Memory%20Card%20Reader%5E2FWriter

How do I pay for it and pick it up when it comes in?

I have not been in to any meetings as I find I do not have enough
knowledge to talk about linux stuff.
Still VERY much a beginner  :-))

Eric Brackenbury
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/