Re: [OCLUG-Tech] DSL Packet Loss

 On Tue 08/10/28 13:16, "Howard Eisenberger" howarde [ at ] gmx [ dot ] net wrote:
> Ian! Allen sent me some interesting graphs from a SpeedTouch. He's on
> NCF/TekSavvy and in my neighbourhood.

Any chance you could pass those graphs along?  I'm curious as to what they look like.  Specifically, I'm curious to see what the retransmit rate is, and what system is being used for graphing.  Though I like cacti, I find it a royal PITA to extend.

> > Too bad your problem seems to have cleared up, as mine's
> > ongoing.
> Too bad yours is ongoing.

I suppose that statement is a touch more accurate...