Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug-announce] Power strip group purchase

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug-announce] Power strip group purchase
  • From: Ian Ward <ian [ at ] excess [ dot ] org>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:39:10 -0400
I had asked that you add things you are interested in to the ticket at the URL I gave. ( http://devel.oclug.on.ca/ticket/39 ) You will have to create an account to add a comment, use the "Register" link at the top-right.

You would have to come in to a meeting and pay with cash or cheque.

Ian

Eric Brackenbury wrote:
Hi Ian

I would like to get this card reader with your order please.
http://www.x1up.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/69/RFC-2210%20--%2022%20in%201%20High%
20Speed%20Memory%20Card%20Reader%5E2FWriter

How do I pay for it and pick it up when it comes in?

I have not been in to any meetings as I find I do not have enough
knowledge to talk about linux stuff.
Still VERY much a beginner  :-))

Eric Brackenbury
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/