Re: [OCLUG-Tech] linux book recommendations

Ralph,

I would advise against buying "books on Linux".
All those I've seen, are a waste of time and money.
What you need, is some old classical books on various UNIX topics.
There are excellent bash books, there are excellent awk books, there are
excellent kernel books, there are excellent networking books, there are
excellent vi books.  Most of them were written before Linux existed.
Well, that's just my perspective, YMMV.

Boris