[OCLUG-Tech] RE: [oclug-announce] February Meeting: Dell Ubuntu Linux

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] RE: [oclug-announce] February Meeting: Dell Ubuntu Linux
  • From: "Darcy Whyte" <Darcy [ at ] Siteware [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:32:05 -0500
I'll be able to speak at an upcoming OCLUG event. Not this one though with
work due dates although I'll probably attend!

I'd like to get in touch with the speaker given that I'm a ubuntu enthusiast
and have lots on the go.

Darcy Whyte
Social Software, Analyst, Database

Darcy [ at ] Siteware [ dot ] com | 613-563-3634
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"
www.Siteware.com | www.siteware.com/pictures
MSN: JumpSocial [ at ] Sympatico [ dot ] ca

Think Tank: Share ideas about face to face and online social networks.
Explore and
analyze existing systems. Look for answers on how systems can facilitate
constructive social networks. Be in the know about what’s transforming your
world. www.JumpSocial.com/blog

2.0 Lab: Share Web 2.0 development techniques. AJAX, Network Metrics, Rich
Interfaces, Frameworks, Yahoo UI etc. www.JumpSocial.com/blog

Ottawa Facebook Developer Garage: Learn about Facebook development and meet
others who are doing it. www.JumpSocial.com/blog

Social and Dance Calendar: www.JumpSocial.com

Model Aviation: www.Rubber-Power.com