Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Anybody else seeing lots of spam on this list?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 08:09:55AM -0500, Bill Strosberg wrote:
> All:
>
> Don't know if it is just the times, but there seems to be a huge amount of
> spam being sent to the addresses on this list.

Every time I post to this list I get a few spam. Google handles my
spam filtering so I don't see the bulk of it. I also get spam sent to
addresses based on the Message-Id.

If mailman can be configured to be obfuscate the addresses that would
be nice. I am not sure that it will help though. I suspect that the
spammers may be subscribed to the list, or pick it up from one of the
mailing list aggregators.

--
sg