Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Anybody else seeing lots of spam on this list?

Dan Langille wrote:

I'm not seeing any, IIRC. Are you sure it's coming from the list? The archives do not support your theory:

  http://oclug.on.ca/archives/linux/2008-January/thread.html

Replacing the "@" with " at " isn't really obscuring anything, so I think my question may have merit.

I'm not saying the spam is coming through the list server - it isn't. I do maintain this email account exclusively for the oclug tech list, and the only source for the address is regular traffic or the archives.

You probably aren't seeing any spam due to better filtering on your end. I've not got the time right now to work on implementing better filtering at my end.

Cheers,

Bill