Re: [OCLUG-Tech] mini-ITX retailer?

On Nov 20, 2007, at 13:43, Bart Trojanowski wrote:

While I have no experience with mini-ITX, I do with RB Computing.

Email them. I've had good results with Rob and Chris. They researched
things for me and got back to me relatively promptly.

I hear good thing about Rob and Chris from friends which is why I even go there. Since they are not handling the customers directly any more, they really should tell their front desk people to go and ask people in the back for more help when they don't understand the question (rather than tell the potential customer to look up all the parts needed to assemble a mini-ITX system from scratch).

Regards,
Spencr