Re: [OCLUG-Tech] mini-ITX retailer?

* Spencer Cheng <scheng [ at ] aotera [ dot ] org> [071120 11:03]:
> Is there a PC retailer in town who actually has some expertise with
> mini-ITX? RB Computing is suppose to know a fair bit but I could
> never find anyone there who actually know anything about it when I go
> there.

While I have no experience with mini-ITX, I do with RB Computing.

Email them.  I've had good results with Rob and Chris.  They researched
things for me and got back to me relatively promptly.

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/