Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: BIOS related posts

Hi Brenda and Prof Nash;

On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 13:39 -0400, Brenda J. Butler wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 12:32:51PM -0400, Prof J C Nash wrote:
> > 2) I'd like to recommend folk think of a wiki for this stuff and try to
>
> There's a wiki on tux, for members' use ...

I had planned to share my notes on the Wiki if anyone was interested.
In fact, I had brought up this possibility with one or two individuals
in the past so that there would not been any misunderstanding that this
offer was just an afterthought.

> Not that I'm requiring that Bill put his notes there.  All the answers
> on the list are archived at http://oclug.on.ca/mailman/listinfo/linux.

There might be an advantage to OCLUG if I were to put my notes on the
Wiki.  I have gathered far more info than exists in the OCLUG archives
and I have targeted audience niche in mind.

I have tried to make it a practise not to overuse the good graces of
OCLUG members, but rather reserve questions here for only those times
when I am truly stuck.

Remember, most of the questions I have asked here were during the
process of trying to understand, not at the end -- after final
enlightenment as it were.  If this (the OCLUG Wiki) eventual use of
personal notes, write ups, explanations and descriptions is of interest
and worthy of discussion I would be glad to take some time to tell you
what I am doing, why and how.  Just tell me which list to use.
--
Regards Bill