Re: [OCLUG-Tech] find images by size

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 01:55:45PM -0400, Bruce Harding wrote:
> I've got a directory of about 29,000 images. I accidentally dumped in a bunch
> (+500) of images that are the wrong dimensions. I need to find those images

Find names of files whose inodes changed within the past 30 minutes:

    $ find . -cmin -30 -print

If your other 29,000 images haven't had any inode changes in the past
30 minutes, the above will find only the images that you just recently
dumped in (because only those images will have recent inode change times).