Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Confused re path usage??

Hi Bill;

AT the risk of beating Trigger (a dead horse) ...

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 15:17 -0400, Bill Strosberg wrote:

[snip]
> > One of the reasons I asked was that I naturally assumed the path
> > commands worked universally in Linux.  I would never have thought the
> > problem was with 'includes'.

I played around for hours based on that wrong assumption before I asked
for help.
[another snip]

However, your pointing me to php.ini and includes paths seems to have
solved my problem.  Right now, as we speak, as it were, I am reading up
on php.ini and re-configuring my php.ini to find the includes in my repo
(sandbox) so that they will match tux.

--
Regards Bill