Re: [OCLUG-Tech] who's using my memory

The result of free -m is:

Mem:           748        250        498          0          8        147
-/+ buffers/cache:         94        654
Swap:          705          0        705

On 16/05/07, Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca> wrote:

On 15/05/07 Ralph Boland said:

> I got this info from running:
>
>     procinfo memory
>
> I didn't see the line you are referring to.

ah, pointless then. Try this.

free -m

Mike

As you can see I got 512M  of new memory.   I didn't get
the other 512M because the new memory was the same speed
as my original memory anyway.

So sorry, but I went back on my promise of giving away my original
256M.

Ralph Boland