[OCLUG-Tech] visual diff

 just an inane question...

I have SEVERAL backups. I'm more than grandfathered here...
and would like to compare for diffs (rewrites, more than date-touch)

I once saw a visual one for some GUI. If it'll eat thru 100 megs
of 6k files (in at least four versions, 500m) i'm keen.

 anyone remember it? does it run decently?

jeez, i oughta make an xml/wiki data base of this while i'm at it.
invent a few file attr(s) kinda thing.  maybe another sunday...

oh, to make bootable bkup, does (from /)

mkisofs /  bkup.iso

(or thereabouts. bet there's at least two syntac errors there)

need anything from the MBR? /boot is included.

pat

--
http://packrat.comicgenesis.com
 stalking millionaires - the dating game