Re: [OCLUG-Tech] mouseless

On 2-May-07, at 17:00 , Kevin Everets wrote:

If your main purpose is to copy & paste URLs, then you can integrate
urlview with screen in your .screenrc to make that a lot quicker.

Do you have any pointers how to do this?

If you can integrate urlview then you should be able to integrate xclip to copy from screen to the X selection buffer. To paste from X to xterm use shift-insert. I believe you can bind a key sequence to select as well but I am not sure how. Read the xterm manpage for the keybindings.

--
sg