Re: [OCLUG-Tech] second keyboard/mouse/video on same Linux box

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 11:10 -0400, Brett Delmage wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007, Ian! D. Allen wrote:
>
> > Anyone get a second set of keyboard/mouse/video working on the same
> > single Linux box, so that two people can use X11 on the same hardware?
>
> Hi Ian,
>
> There was a descriptive article in LJ or one of the Linux mags in the past
> few months where they were doing this for 7 heads - to save money and
> power for an African school installation, as I recall. I'll see if I can
> find the magazine today.

Don't know if it's the same but in Linux gazette I stumbled over a setup
when I was looking for a different xserver problem

http://linuxgazette.net/124/smith.html

At least it's more resent then many other hits I found (google is a huge
heystack to look in and it's lots of bad needles in it so finding a good
one can be tricky), makes me even think about setting it up as a test at
home to see how stable it is.