Re: [OCLUG-Tech] second keyboard/mouse/video on same Linux box

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007, Ian! D. Allen wrote:

> Anyone get a second set of keyboard/mouse/video working on the same
> single Linux box, so that two people can use X11 on the same hardware?

Hi Ian,

There was a descriptive article in LJ or one of the Linux mags in the past
few months where they were doing this for 7 heads - to save money and
power for an African school installation, as I recall. I'll see if I can
find the magazine today.

Brett