Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Copying Empty Directories

Hi Randal,
It's hard to tell you something without a log of your process, but "cp
-a source directory" worked for me fine. Try this.
But may be the root of the problem is bit other? Check permissions,
directory names (encoding problems may occur).
Regards,

Dmitriy