[OCLUG-Tech] Recommendations: Tax Software on Linux

Hey folks,

I've been running Slackware Linux for a few years now, but have still
kept a Windows box around as a sort of security blanket.  I've shed
Windows for just about everything now - but with the onset of tax
season, I must confess the only "tried and true" software solutions I
know of for taxes involve a windows package.  In the past I've used
QuickTax.

Can anyone recommend a good software solution (on-line, I would
expect) for Linux?  Monitor did a write up of some on-line places, but
was cagey about how they'd do with Linux/Firefox.  I'm particularly
interested if anyone's tried QuickTaxWeb on Linux.

Cheers and thanks.

--
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
                                       -- Thomas Paine