Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ubuntu Vista

All:

This was a tongue-in-cheek response to a situation I've found myself in
many times.

I've installed free (as in freedom) solutions, donated time and effort
and found over time that people tend to discount the value of the effort
because it did not cost them money.  Strangely, I've found that people
who were charged for the exact same effort, using the exact same
solutions do value the solution much higher.

It is a very strange conundrum that people highly value what costs them
more, while they discount the value of things that cost less - even if
the delivered service is the same (or better).

--
Bill