Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ubuntu Vista

Reminds me of a story of someone who was trying to sell some used furniture:
He initially set the price very cheap, around $10. After receiving no
$50, and received many responses and sold the furniture.

It seems like its human nature to think -- if they're giving it away
(or almost giving it away) it must be crap. (if its too good to be
true, it probably is...)

-Ross