RE: [OCLUG-Tech] TUX TV

It would be hard to get the topics prepared enough and choose a means of
presentation to make it somewhat attractive to a wider audience than
people other than OCLUG people. I have a weekly 5 minute gardening spot
I do and it's tough enough finding topics for that and a means of
presenting to the audience.

It's rather amazing the questions non-users can present that we as users
may feel are irrelevant or obvious. After all, you need to attract as
wide an audience as possible for TV than other forms of media.

Peter Rofner
Richmond Nursery
http://www.richmondnursery.com