[OCLUG-Tech] TUX TV

I also think it would be fun, very valuable, but ....
a lot of work to do it right. Note the trouble we've been having with just getting volunteer help for our system. And a TV show, even 15 mins, will be Work with a big W in front.

Perhaps, however, we can get a group together and prepare a pilot 15-20 minute "Intro to Linux" show and put it on a CD/DVD and see whether it has legs. Will someone ask Dan to put this on the agenda (I'd rather, as Pres., that it came from someone other than me -- I introduce too many ideas and topics!)? However, I'm perfectly willing to put in the work for the pilot, and if it flies, into an ongoing effort (which will be the taxing part where we'll need to get lots of help, possibly from other groups across the country).

JN

message navigation