[OCLUG-Tech] Computer stuff to give away ....

All:

(Cross posted to the linux@ technical list as well)

It's been months since I've posted on the General list.

I've got a ton of computer stuff to give away - some ancient history,
lots of parts, motherboards etc.

The deal is if you want some, you must take it all.  You can throw out
the the uninteresting stuff.

Software

Elderly versions of Windows - probably right back to 1.0.  DOS -
probably back to 1.0.  CP/M-86 I think is in there.
Applications/Dev tools:   Clipper, DBase, WordPerfect ( couple of full
box versions at least back to 4.2) Microsoft C, Quick C, Turbo Pascal,
Turbo Assembler, MASM, Visual Studio - too much to list.  Waterloo
PORT.  Various Novell Netware versions I think.  Lantastic should be in
there.  PICK Operating System.  Visual Basic.

Hardware

Various elderly SCSI stuff - cables, terminators, tape drives, CDROMs
PC Motherboards, some processors, Some elderly RAM, most everything
worked when it was shelved
KVM switches, Old monitors, AT Bus Network adapters, Video cards
Cables, CD/ROM drives.  5-1/4 floppy drives. Various & sundry keyboards.
Hand scanner.  Joystick.  Magnetic card readers.

Documentation / Books

A truckload.  I've got one of the biggest libraries of computer
documentation in Ottawa (maybe Canada).  I'm getting rid of stuff I
don't use regularly.  There will not be any O'Reilly titles (I use it),
but lots of Microsoft stuff (I'll never read it again).  Probably dozens
of volumes.  Just about everything in the software boxes has matching
documentation - I've been very good about not supporting piracy.  Lots
of industry benchmark texts.  There will be at least 20 feet of $50
computer books.  Someone can make a killing on eBay.  Not me.

Basically, there is a museum's worth of stuff here that may or may not
be interesting to folks.  Mike K. comes to mind, but I just don't have
time to sort through it.  I've come to the conclusion I'll never look at
it again, even though some of it may be interesting/valuable.  I need my
basement/garage square footage back.

If interested, contact me off list.  No questions about "Do you have one
of these?" -  it won't get answered.  You'll have to bring boxes.  I
live in Orleans.  Contact me in a timely fashion or it will be at the
curb/dumpster on Tuesday.

No delivery.  No searching for anything.  No picking through and leaving
what you don't want.  No customer support.