Re: [OCLUG-Tech] linking to files inside debootstrap

* Prof J C Nash <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca> [061019 22:30]:
> As I'm running an old kernel inside the debootstrap it's possible Bart's
> solution may give trouble.

I am a bit confused by this.

How do you execute this VM?

I had made the assumption that you used chroot.  In this case it's the
same kernel.  The chroot does not have a kernel.

> Thanks anyway to Bart. I'll try to learn the mounts sometime.

I don't know of any deterrents from using bind mounts.  They should work
for you as long as you have support for them in the kernel.

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/