[OCLUG-Tech] reading IOMega zip disks.

I have a number of iomega zip disks that I need to extract data from.
I borrowed a zip disk drive (has a usb port) that works with windows and
macs.
My disks were written to using Macs several years ago.
My linux machine  (Fedora 1) has a tool (Nautilus) which claims to support
reading/writing iomega drives.  It says that I need to make the appropriate
entry into the /etc/fstab file.

My machine has no entry for iomega disk drives in the /etc/fstab file.
I searched /dev for files (about 7000 of them) that look like they might be
for iomega drives but found none.

Can anybody tell me what device name I should use and what remaining
information to put on the line I need to add to the /etc/fstab file?

I realize that iomega has software on the net that can be downloaded but
I am assuming that this software is already on my machine. (I have no
internet
access currently)

Thanks

Ralph Boland