Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Kernel Update Goes Funny

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Barry McLarnon wrote:

> Just to wrap this up... the problem was indeed in the BIOS - changed the boot
> order of the drives (250 GB, not MB!), and all is well now.  Sorry for
> wasting everyone's time!

Well, I guess we'll need to set up a new list, oclug-tech-elite, where
only people who have the correct answers can join. :-)
And Barry it looks like you'll be the only member so far, having answered
your own quesiton!

Thanks for sharing the response. I've actually had the same thing happen a
few years ago, with IDE drives and it was quite surprising to find my
system installed over two drives. I've also installed Windows XP to a
secondary drive (in removable drive bay) -- I had no idea it could do
that. Sorry I never thought of that this time.

Brett