[OCLUG-Tech] File format on Bell ExpressVue

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] File format on Bell ExpressVue
  • From: Normand Fisher <fishern [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:49:18 -0400
Hi,

I'd like to transfer some files from an ExpressVue disk (80G) to another
ExpressVue disk (120G).  I don't want to clone the disk but only tranfer
some of the files.  Apparently the ExpressVue file format is Linux
compatible.  If I can identify the file format (ext3, reiserfs,etc...),
I plan to load Knoppix in memory and then tx files from one disk to the
other.

Question is what is the file format used by Bell ExpressVue?

Thanks

Normand