Re: [OCLUG-Tech] I need a Rescue CD

Bart Trojanowski wrote:

* Milan Budimirovic <milan [ dot ] budimirovic [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca> [060521 14:28]:
Now, here's the tricky part: I need to find a Linux rescue CD that has a Mylex 960 driver, so that I can just rsync all the data back to the newly-created RAID volume. (Actually I don't *need* it but it would make things easier)

Have you tried Knoppix?  It looks like the Mylex 960 driver was added in
around kernel version 2.6.13, or May 2005.  So any recent Knoppix should
have a module for it.

-Bart

Thanks. I'll try that.