Re: [OCLUG-Tech] I need a Rescue CD

* Milan Budimirovic <milan [ dot ] budimirovic [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca> [060521 14:28]:
> Now, here's the tricky part: I need to find a Linux rescue CD that has a
> Mylex 960 driver, so that I can just rsync all the data back to the
> newly-created RAID volume. (Actually I don't *need* it but it would make
> things easier)

Have you tried Knoppix?  It looks like the Mylex 960 driver was added in
around kernel version 2.6.13, or May 2005.  So any recent Knoppix should
have a module for it.

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/