[OCLUG-Tech] DSL now working.

	Many thanks to all who helped, especially Bill who came over and
arrived 5 minutes after it started working.  Nevertheless, it was a good
visit.  It is up and working now, with just ordinary problems on the
Usenet, (new ones, but I can straighten that out with my ISP).
	The major thing I did that fixed it was I threatened to return
everything to my ISP and demand a refund.  Suddenly things started
working. (:-|) Stay away from MyCybernet.net.  They have cause days of
headaches for me.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams