Re: [OCLUG-Tech] progress

Thank you all.

I just got an excited email from my client who can now see the site after me promising it would be up within 24 - 48 hours for the last three weeks now.

And the dot org works:

Does the sun seem brighter today? :)

Having solved this, it should now be a lot more smooth to add to in the future.

Heck I feel so confident now I'm thinking its time to tackle sendmail (ha! right). I don't need email, but it might be fun to tackle as its not mission critical. I can leave it broken and still sleep at night. :)

You kind support and encouragement got me to this point of success. I am in your collective debt.

Happy Easter
Scy