Subject: [Re: odd partial content issue]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:16:58 -0400
From: Yasholomew Yashinski <yashy [ at ] mail [ dot ] yashy [ dot ] com>
To: yashy-hack [ at ] mail [ dot ] yashy [ dot ] com

Update: I've narrowed the issue down to:
-It's only between this specific host client, and this specific host
server on port 80 (wget, curl, firefox, lynx). scp works fine for example.
-Somewhere between l1 and l5
-It gets cut off before 4000 bytes each time
and the issue is only replicated pulling off the host server to the host
client.
- When I boot the debian/client machine into knoppix, it works fine.
- I can use lynx on the server machine and connect to the httpd on the
client machine no problem
- The client machine works on any other webserver I've tried
- No other machines appear to have this trouble with this webserver

 Cheers,

--
Yashy