[OCLUG-Tech] progress

I think,

At least I now have NamedVirtualHosts in Apache working correctly. I needed the server alias directive to be set for each new virtual domain - don't I feel silly.

I still have no ability to see the .org yet, but I only just added the name servers so it may take a while to actually see.

I also had my cname records like this:

www.mahshidfdimarco.com.    IN    CNAME    www.myservername.net.

but I suspect this is wrong and changed it to:

www.mahshidfdimarco.com.    IN    CNAME    mahshidfdimarco.com.

So, if everybody can see www.mahshidfdimarco.com, then I must be on the right track. However I did break it badly last night and have no idea if anything is actually working.

If the .org shows up, then I may well take the plunge and transfer the master zone for my server to here as well.

Cheers
Scy