[OCLUG-Tech] Wireless Internet Connection Problem

Presently I am using Kubuntu 5.0 (KDE version of Ubuntu). Just recently W3 Connex built a tower a kilometer and a half from my home and I now have high speed access by wireless. From what I gathered from the installer the system is always on and he showed me on his laptop that I am now part of a Local Area Network.

So now I have high speed access sitting in the modem behind my computer but I don't have the knowledge to make it work with my linux box. So until I solve that, I am still without highspeed. (Apparently Windows makes the connection automatically. :( )

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill.