Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Install problem

Ok, after taking another look I guess I was wrong (it was almost 4am...
I must have been see'ing things :) ), it does not recognize the hard
disk whatsoever.  A quick look through /proc/partitions & /proc/ide0/*
does not turn up any information on my hard disk at all.  So now I guess
Im left wondering, how do I go about getting it to recognize my hard disk?

Thanks for the reply,

Josh