Re: [OCLUG-Tech] No volume control

Oops! In my previous message I forgot to copy this part of the reslts
from lspci:
0000:00:09.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1
(rev 07 )
        Subsystem: Creative Labs SBLive! Player 5.1
        I/O ports at a400 [size=32]
        Capabilities: <available only to root>

I also note that running lspci as a user and not as root as added that
last line saying that it is only available to root.

Is there permissions set somewhere for pci devices?

Normand