Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Linux distro for server

Debian.  Install Debian/stable on your server.  Debian servers work well
headless and never have to be reinstalled, only upgraded.  Some Debian
derivatives may also worked but I never had to venture there --
certainly don't see the need for servers.

-Bart

* Messier, Jean-Francois <jmessier [ at ] justice [ dot ] gc [ dot ] ca> [051216 14:27]: